The 7 Juniors - Who is coming out early?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Bo shouldn't go. He's already been told indirectly his game as it is doesn't translate. At the same time, Bo is getting ready to lose playing time so he may not have a choice. Minkah & Calvin are 1st rounders. They are gone. Harris is probably a 2nd/3rd rounder. He's gone or should be considering RB short shelf live in the NFL. Harrison will probably go as well. He has a nasty streak which is good and bad. I think he'll project 3rd/4th round. Payne will likely go no later than 2nd round so he's probably gone as well.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Bo shouldn't go. He's already been told indirectly his game as it is doesn't translate. At the same time, Bo is getting ready to lose playing time so he may not have a choice. Minkah & Calvin are 1st rounders. They are gone. Harris is probably a 2nd/3rd rounder. He's gone or should be considering RB short shelf live in the NFL. Harrison will probably go as well. He has a nasty streak which is good and bad. I think he'll project 3rd/4th round. Payne will likely go no later than 2nd round so he's probably gone as well.
What was his choice? Transfer or sit on bench? This is good move for him. There are players who plays better in Pro than they did on college level.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Bo's gotten better as a receiver and can play more positions than just RB. He'd make a great H-back in the league. His workouts are off the charts so he'll get drafted.

Daron will go in the 1st round. If people watched the NFL so how important the DT is in setting the defense in the NFL playoffs last week they'd see Daron clones on the winning squads. They are also EXTREMELY rare to be as athletic as he is while not giving ANYTHING in strength. Mr. Payne will get Mr. Paid in a few months.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
My take on these guys entering the Draft.

Fitzpatrick- He should go pro. I don't think his stock will be any higher next year as he doesn't get thrown at much.
Harrison- I think he could use another year to improve his stock, but he is a physical safety ala Landon Collins so who knows. I'd love to have his leadership back
Payne. I think he goes and needs to. Cox at Auburn will probably try to take out his knee next year and he'd hate to risk that.
Ridley- I think he goes, but really should stay another year. With Tua at Qb, he'll have much better numbers next year. He needs more muscle and weight to succeed in the NFL.
Scarborough- Gone already. I heard he was gone regardless all season.
Harris- I think he should stay and try to improve his stock this year. His position is all about measurables and I am not sure he'll blow the scouts away with his combine.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Ridley- I think he goes, but really should stay another year. With Tua at Qb, he'll have much better numbers next year. He needs more muscle and weight to succeed in the NFL.
He's wayyyy too old to stay another year(he's already 23) and will likely be the 1st or 2nd WR taken in the draft. Makes zero since for him to stay.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Bo will put up great combine numbers and I think it helps that Derrick Henry had a strong playoff game and a chance for one more against the Patriots. Not because they're both Alabama running backs but because they're both massive RBs and a lot of people questioned whether a guy like Henry could translate to the NFL. Bo's probably looking at 3rd-4th round and I'm not sure he could improve on that much by coming back so probably a good move for him..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Bo's gotten better as a receiver and can play more positions than just RB. He'd make a great H-back in the league. His workouts are off the charts so he'll get drafted.

Daron will go in the 1st round. If people watched the NFL so how important the DT is in setting the defense in the NFL playoffs last week they'd see Daron clones on the winning squads. They are also EXTREMELY rare to be as athletic as he is while not giving ANYTHING in strength. Mr. Payne will get Mr. Paid in a few months.
I hope you're right but I think he just misses the first round like A'shawn and Jarran. Neither of those 2 were great pass rushers and that's what ultimately kept them out of the first round. Similar situation with Payne..

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I hope you're right but I think he just misses the first round like A'shawn and Jarran. Neither of those 2 were great pass rushers and that's what ultimately kept them out of the first round. Similar situation with Payne..
I already seen multiple mock drafts (obviously a grain of salt, but still) that has Payne in the first round. Barring something incredible stupid, I think Payne goes as high as mid first.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I already seen multiple mock drafts (obviously a grain of salt, but still) that has Payne in the first round. Barring something incredible stupid, I think Payne goes as high as mid first.
Most mock drafts had A'Shawn and Jarran in the first round also. They were consensus top 32 players but because teams reach on QBs and other positions they got pushed down. I'd love to see Payne go in the first round especially to my team - the Titans - who will be picking towards the end of the 1st. I hope Payne goes in the 1st but if I had to put money on it today I'd have him in the 2nd right now. Things can change in 3 months though..

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Bo will put up great combine numbers and I think it helps that Derrick Henry had a strong playoff game and a chance for one more against the Patriots. Not because they're both Alabama running backs but because they're both massive RBs and a lot of people questioned whether a guy like Henry could translate to the NFL. Bo's probably looking at 3rd-4th round and I'm not sure he could improve on that much by coming back so probably a good move for him..
3rd or 4th round? Dude, seriously...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Most mock drafts had A'Shawn and Jarran in the first round also. They were consensus top 32 players but because teams reach on QBs and other positions they got pushed down. I'd love to see Payne go in the first round especially to my team - the Titans - who will be picking towards the end of the 1st. I hope Payne goes in the 1st but if I had to put money on it today I'd have him in the 2nd right now. Things can change in 3 months though..
Payne is probably better than either of those 2 so it gives him a decent chance to be a 1st rounder. I also get the feeling he isn't as "tapped out" potential wise as some other former players. I agree he probably goes in the 2nd though.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
3rd or 4th round? Dude, seriously...
That's best case scenario provided he puts up some really good combine numbers and he checks out medically. Could see him slipping farther if either of those 2 criteria aren't met. 3 months until the draft so a lot can change between now and then..

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That's best case scenario provided he puts up some really good combine numbers and he checks out medically. Could see him slipping farther if either of those 2 criteria aren't met. 3 months until the draft so a lot can change between now and then..
If he gets drafted, consider it a blessing. Look for him to be signed as an undrafted free agent. His medical concerns are vast as is his durability. That's been ongoing since high school. I'm not sure he gets an invite to the combines either.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.