CFP Winning Play - Multiple broadcasts

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Is there anywhere you can watch a complete replay of the Finebaum Film room, it’s not on WatchESPN?

Funny how Finebaum and company all almost missed it because they were all staring at their phones.

You can see Coach Sumlin call it before the catch is even made. Once he saw how open Smith was, he knew.
they are not looking at their phones; there are monitors built in to the desk for them to watch

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Is there anywhere you can watch a complete replay of the Finebaum Film room, it’s not on WatchESPN?

Funny how Finebaum and company all almost missed it because they were all staring at their phones.

You can see Coach Sumlin call it before the catch is even made. Once he saw how open Smith was, he knew.
The only way I am watching it is I recorded it when it was live, it took them forever to load the sugar bowl . I'm not sure what takes Finebaum and the network so long to get their replay going.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

This is why I record the normal telecast, Finebaum, coaches version etc. I record every version that's broadcast and I'll go back and watch each one. Of course if we lose I delete immediately :)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
McDonough is my favorite. I've loved his play calling since the 1999 Florida game in the Swamp.

Eli's just seemed... rehearsed.

But that Georgia one... that was was enjoyable.
Well, he has called us winning the NC 5 times in 9 years. He's probably used to it by now lol

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Roll Tide Graham

He has put some of the multicast versions already on YT
I just checked and ESPN has posted a 4 hour 17 minute skycam version.
Greatest thing, there are no obnoxious ESPN commentators to tell you how Georgia's gonna win and Bama has no chance. There's nothing but crowd noise. Glorious.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I just checked and ESPN has posted a 4 hour 17 minute skycam version.
Greatest thing, there are no obnoxious ESPN commentators to tell you how Georgia's gonna win and Bama has no chance. There's nothing but crowd noise. Glorious.
Yes, I love that version of it. I think this megacast is one of the best choices that ESPN has done with these big games. I am someone that will watch a game over and over again. So, I love having so many different versions to watch. You catch so many things that are missed on the normal broadcast of it.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Multiple broadcasts synchronized with the final play:
ESPN
ESPN Deportes (Spanish)
ESPN Radio
Alabama Radio (Eli Gold call)
Georgia Radio
Russian TV
SEC Network (Finebaum Film Room)
Coaches Film Room

The Spanish broadcasters sounded more excited than Eli... and the Russian ones sound bemused at best.

I'm really disappointed for Earle that we didn't hear it in German!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.