Kevin Hagan on Bill King's Show (January 10)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Fascinating peak behind the curtain. Thank goodness for Mike Locksley!!!

That halftime was a true crossroads for everyone.... Coach Saban, The Staff, The Players, The Fans....everyone.

Man I'm sooooo relieved and happy that CNS finally made the call. You could feel things about to burst open sideways in a BAD way program wise if a very difficult decision had not been made.

This was a HUGE turning point. VERY similar to CPB switching to the Wishbone.

I think we might just win 2 more National Championships in a row for the 1st ever 3-peat now.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Listen here

What I've been told matches what he says.
Thanks for posting. I listened to EVERY WORD. That was especially interesting about Jeremy Pruitt at the end. Well, the whole thing was interesting, but the comparison between Jeremy P. and Kirby S. was very revealing.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Not to doubt the interview, or those on the FB board that have made similar veiled comments this season, but even CNS stands at the crossroads of a major decision. Will he stick with his hierarchy, talent damned? Or have the freshmen shown enough trust to earn the spots that they played in in the national championship game? The interview was certainly eye-opening.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I was puzzled as to why Harris was the main back after Tua entered the game. On reason could be that he had gotten a lot of practice w/Tua re: handoffs and such and would therefore make Tua more comfortable and reduce risk of exchange fumble etc. Certainly the starting backs could not have been tired. Harris was great by the way.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.