Poll: Litmus test: Iron Bowl or Championship?

Which is better, beating Auburn or winning the NCG?

• 2016 was better than 2017. We lost the NCG, but beat Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Poll open!

All my life I've heard people say they liked beating Auburn better than winning a National Championship. Well, the past two years give us a good test of whether you really believe that or not.

What say ye?

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Poll open!

All my life I've heard people say they liked beating Auburn better than winning a National Championship. Well, the past two years give us a good test of whether you really believe that or not.

What say ye?
Maybe you need to change friends then. I've never heard a Bama fan say he'd prefer to beat Auburn over winning a NC.

Granted, most years to accomplish the latter you have to do the former, but IMO, losing to Auburn doesn't matter at all now. It's like having a fender bender and the person in the other car is a super model and you marry her. Do you care you had a fender bender anymore???

Only people saying IB is greater than the NC are Auburn folks. TIFWIW

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Alabama is about winning Championship Titles.....specifically National Championships.....and we seem to be pretty dang good at doing it.

The only teams that put a premium on winning 'Rivalry' games are the ones who have nothing else to hang their hat on....and you also won't see them on 'Blueblood' Lists.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm going to take the Fifth or I'll drink a Fifth on this. I do like the way this entire season ENDED! NEXT year, we need to RIGHT the WRONG from this past season in Bryant-Saban-Denny Stadium in November! BSDS does have a ring to it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.