Bo leaving for NFL

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Wish he hadn't been so injured during his stay. Think of what he might have done. Might have been a 2 time Heisman winner. Wish that young man all the best, and hope the NFL will use his skills.Best of health to him as well.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Good luck to him. Invest your money, Bo.
Bo, you got to watch where you INVEST that money! Just put it in the bank and don't spend it. Act like you don't have a penny to your name. Wear OLD jeans/dirty shirt with holes that you got from the Salvation Army. Don't deal with hangers on. Hangers on will waste your HARD EARNED $$$$$$$$$$$! They won't LOVE you, they'll love what you have that they want.

Buy MOMMA what she needs and maybe what she wants. Forget wine, women, and song. Well? Look for a woman who already has money and doesn't need yours! If you find this woman, hold on to her; don't let her go.

After practice and games, go to an area and beg for money, for food, for clothes/shoes, for shelter, etc. Dress like you are the poorest person on the planet. Use a walking cane. Wear OLD broken sun glasses so people can't see the gleam in your eyes.

After your football career, spend a little money that you earn from being a commentator (i.e. a talking head) on ESPN, FoxSports, CBS Sports, etc.

When you are 75 years of age, start spending it like there is no tomorrow or continue saving it so that you can Will those mega millions to your great grand kids.

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Going back to last Years NCG , I believe in my heart if Bo had not broken his leg we would've won that game. Clemson couldn't stop him. Thank you Bo!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Much success to you sir, use the Marshawn Lynch method when it comes to saving money. Save and invest my man, save and invest.
Oh and forgot to say, continue to work hard and be mindful of who you keep in your circle.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
He has a quicker first step than Henry but not the vision. He has lost some quickness and cutting ability. He would be lethal on the perimeter as a slot H-back type guy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.