Alabama Man Charged With Molesting A Horse

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
A high school buddy is a lawyer and was called upon to defend a farm hand who was secretly videotaped having his way with a cow (not sure whether the guy was an Aubarn grad or not).
The farm owner suspected something so he installed a videocamera and a silent alarm. Oh, boy.
I asked my friend what you do in such a case and he said, "You get him the best guilty plea you can because you do not want that videotape going before a jury."

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
A high school buddy is a lawyer and was called upon to defend a farm hand who was secretly videotaped having his way with a cow (not sure whether the guy was an Aubarn grad or not).
The farm owner suspected something so he installed a videocamera and a silent alarm. Oh, boy.
I asked my friend what you do in such a case and he said, "You get him the best guilty plea you can because you do not want that videotape going before a jury."
More likely an undergrad out on a date.

CrimsonFloyd

Nov 26, 2017
I have it on good authority that the suspect moved to Alabama from Georgia because the dating scene was better in Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.