Najee Harris is the best RB on the team

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Despite how well Damien Harris and Scarbrough were, Najee is a freak of nature. I just hope we can add another back or two in this year's class to round out the depth. Najee will be the feature back in 2018 and was easily the best back for Alabama the other night. It's frightening to think how good this offense could be the next two years.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm not sure Najee is better than D Harris but if he is it's a negligible difference. Damien is the most underappreciated running back in the Saban era IMO. He just announced he's coming back for his senior year. Should be a lot of production between Najee and Damien..

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Based on very limited time seeing him play I would guess that he probably is. He looks special tbh and I haven't been this excited about a freshman RB since Trent was a freshman.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Najee got to run against a D that respected the pass. Damien didn't get that chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Najee got to run against a D that respected the pass. Damien didn't get that chance.

This! OP needs a IMO added somewhere. IMO, anyone who watched every game bama played this year could clearly see D Harris was the man. If he wasn't, there wouldn't have been so many clamoring for him to get more carries.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Najee got to run against a D that respected the pass. Damien didn't get that chance. =
And he brought he hammer there in the 4th quarter when he picked up 17 yards off that pass to him in the flat.

Other than that, I think he had two carries in the second half, one was for six yards and the other got blown up in the backfield.

Both Harris's are beasts.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
And he brought he hammer there in the 4th quarter when he picked up 17 yards off that pass to him in the flat.

Other than that, I think he had two carries in the second half, one was for six yards and the other got blown up in the backfield.

Both Harris's are beasts.
Am I too giddy in thinking our offense next year could be ridiculously good ?

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Thanks, it's tough for an eeyore to change his stripes

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.