Link: Damien Harris announces he will return for senior season

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I wonder if Tua being the presumed starter had any impact on his decision. I'd imagine there will be much more room to run considering teams will not be able to crowd the LOS next year..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I wonder if Tua being the presumed starter had any impact on his decision. I'd imagine there will be much more room to run considering teams will not be able to crowd the LOS next year..
It's very possible. What's easy to forget is Tua not only makes us a dynamic passing team, but the running backs are going to feast upon the opportunity to run in more wide open spaces!!!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'm having a very hard time sustaining my eeyore outlook when thinking about next year's offense. We could be absolutely frightening ! !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
i was glad to see him eclipse the 1,000 yd mark this season
he easily can get 1500 plus if he touches the ball 20 x a game. he ran with so much authority this season, it was fun to watch.
not only that, the 2018 draft is loaded with RBs, why not come back and increase your stock. he is barely scratching his potential.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
That was my first thought too. But Damien is a very intelligent, well spoken young man and I always got the impression he seemed older than his years (just like another legendary Bama RB from Kentucky we all know). My sense is that he wants to enjoy the college experience and ride it out as long as possible maybe even picking up another championship and improve his draft status along the way. Anyone know if he will graduate early and see post grad studies?

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Jacobs can get on the field with Harris/Harris as we saw a few times in the playoffs. He's a great receiver as well as runner, so the possibility is there for a unique role.

As for Robinson, I don't know. But he'll compete just like the rest.
with an injury away from every play, Robinson needs to get ready. not only that, there will plenty of mop up duty during the season. just be patient.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I just assumed that Harris was leaving and with Scarbrough declaring for the draft I was a little concerned about our depth at RB next year even though Najee, Jacobs and Robinson would be there. I am no longer concerned.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.