Link: Damien Harris announces he will return for senior season

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Damien, Najee, and Jacobs in the backfield with Tua. All those talented WRs back. Our offense next year will be incredible.
And Robinson is no slouch, either.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
It's gonna be great having Damien back. I recall before the FSU game, all the RB talk was Bo and Najee. I kept reminding folks that Damien was our leading rusher in 2016. I'm ready for Louisville!

It's gonna be great having Damien back. I recall before the FSU game, all the RB talk was Bo and Najee. I kept reminding folks that Damien was our leading rusher in 2016. I'm ready for Louisville!
Yep. Still sad that we went away from him last year and we threatened again to do it this year. He was in down to almost the end but the other Harris was doing too well to keep him off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Stunned. Hoping one of your DBs makes a similar decision, but not counting on it.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
You can listen to him talk and answer questions and tell right away that he was reared in a good family environment. We need more #34s and less #48s. A very grounded young man.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.