Question: What information is there about Kirby and the way he left, and his recruiting tactics

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I have seen some of this before, but the way he used the recruiting board was atrocious.
The thing is, that board is only going to carry him so far. Look at his team, it was Richt guys with some guys he basically got from Alabama. How much of it really is his own doing? Sure, he has a top recruiting class, and a lot of success this season, but if he's not careful he'll end up like Les Miles at LSU.

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
What does it tell you about the players and their families, who commit to a coach, who shows them a covert photo of a board taken from his former employer?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It makes it even more awesome breaking the hearts of The Dawg Nation on a beautiful bomb, on the last play of the game, wining the National Championship Game in OT in the heart of Georgia..

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
My problem now is how do I get what I want. I want Tennessee, Auburn, and Georgia to lose every game. With overtime being a part of college football now someone has to win. Kirby may be worse than all of them because he was such a trusted person on coach Saban’s staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92teamownsall

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2013
The most used line against us in recruiting is you wont see the field in 1 or 2 years. I hope Saban shows all recruits Tua's pass to smith and Najee clips of him running all over Georgia from the National Championship game!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
The most used line against us in recruiting is you wont see the field in 1 or 2 years. I hope Saban shows all recruits Tua's pass to smith and Najee clips of him running all over Georgia from the National Championship game!
There needs to be a recruiting poster showing how many true freshman contributed to the NC win.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I only know what I think from looking outside in. I never knew Kirby was a dirty recruiter. I suspect he is from what I have read/heard/saw. I saw his press conference post game and I did not like his attitude. He came across as a sore loser and kept trumpeting how great Georgia was, the U., the admin, the fans and etc. Why? Telling everyone Georgia is better than Alabama -- the U., the admin, the fans and etc.

Other than the way he bad-mouthed CNS with the transfer thingy (and then did the same thing himself) I have nothing against him ..... until now. Now I don't like him.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
They needed better secondary play there.
It makes it even more awesome breaking the hearts of The Dawg Nation on a beautiful bomb, on the last play of the game, wining the National Championship Game in OT in the heart of Georgia..

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
A good friend of mine was at UGA when Kirby was a player. My friend was in a frat whose house was next door to the house of Kirby's frat (yes, believe it or not, he said Kirby was in a frat). He said Kirby was a little punk who always popped off his mouth, trying to pick fights. When called out on it he would always get a bunch of fellow players to back him up. He said Kirby is an awesome coach and is glad to have him at UGA but he doubts the little punk has changed much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.