Special Times are Right Now for Bama Fans

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
Many times you don't know something is special until looking back in hindsight days or weeks or years afterwards. Folks, everyone - not just us, but everyone who has an interest in sports - should recognize that we are experiencing the greatest run and dynasty in college football history. 5 national titles in 9 years is just stupid good - almost totally unbelievable in today's era of limited schollies and parity. The closest thing to it is 5 titles in 19 years (also Bama). What is amazing is it could be more - last year was 1 second from Bama having a three-peat this year. Unreal. The thing is, I don't think it's over. Two or three more titles could realistically happen before this run is over.

Enjoy it, my friends. When it's over - and again, it ain't over yet - we will look back in awe and marvel over what has been a wonderful reign in our sport. Roll Tide!

bamaboyinnh

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 21, 2008
New Hampshire
I would imagine it would be harder to realize this for the younger generation of tide fans. Since they are so use to the titles. I went to the University of Alabama at the end of the Bear era. So I have witnessed the whole spectrum of coaches passing through the capstone since the Bear.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.