Will juniors leaving early affect the number of scollys offered this year?

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I am not too familiar with the scholarship rules. I know we have already signed a number of players early. Will those leaving allow Bama to possibly offer more players next month?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Depends on the total outcome. Could actually hurt since Damien is returning, and the expectation was he would leave.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I am looking forward to Brian Robinson filling Bo's role, though I am not sure of his pass catching skills.

Rtr

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
I am looking forward to Brian Robinson filling Bo's role, though I am not sure of his pass catching skills.

It won’t take much. Unfortunately, Bo is not the player he was up to the injury in last year’s Clemson game. It appeared that he played tentatively, even a bit scared this year...probably realizing that another injury would likely cost him any chance he might have at a pro career.
And, getting Damien back for next year is better than good...relieves any pressure of compromising on a RB in this recruiting class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.