UCF Fans Remain Cute

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I've been in Orlando for a couple of days and the Publix near the hotel is selling the silly UCF championship t-shirts.
Wonder how many they will sell?

Reminds me of something.........traveling thru South Bend on business in January 2013 I stopped by Notre Dame and walked around their campus. I saw a student with a sweatshirt that said "uNDefeated" where the "N" and "D" looked like the ND logo. Unable to resist temptation, I offered him a friendly "Roll Tide" as we passed each other. If looks could kill, I wouldn't be typing this message.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
We joke, but they're the ones with a 1-0 record against us, and it would be nice to exact some revenge for that 40-38 embarrassment in 2000, the last game I'd attend in person before starting school at UA the next year.

The low-water mark (on the field, anyway) of the Dark Ages during that time is still Dustin McClintock ripping some dude's helmet off and punching him as the final whistle blew. We weren't nearly as good back then as we are now, yet they were still worse. I'd legitimately like to schedule them in "La-Monroe" game slot.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
So, if we were to schedule UCF for a OOC game in the future, does all this mean we don’t have to pay them cupcake money anymore? You know, since they are bonafide blue bloods now?
I really want to play them and soon. But then again, I don’t want to play them because that just fuels their entitlement attitude. I remember Florida State and Miami earning their way by scheduling really good teams, taking their beatings, and eventually knocking off the big boys to earn their spot at the adult table, and earning my respect as a young man back in the day. UCF would rather take a shortcut. Sorry UCF, no respect earned.

Last edited:

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Also...do they really think they will stay relevant with a new coaching staff led by a rook?

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
"On January 9, 2018, the Colley Matrix, a major selector of national champions, ranked UCF No. 1"

They don't select and haven't selected anything in life. It was just a formula.
I've been following college football for years now, and I've never even heard of this thing. They can give themselves all the participation trophies they want. ALABAMA is the consensus national champion whether the rest of the country likes it or not!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.