UCF Fans Remain Cute

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: Well Isn't This Special

It is special to UCF...
Auburn is the only other school who regularly plays the I beat so and so card. AUBURN IS DESPERATE TO APPEAR RELEVANT.

S.N.A.S.S.

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

You're new, Dawg, and may not be fully familiar with site policies.

Please read the FAQs, paying particular attention to teaser titles.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Well Isn't This Special (UCF Awarding Themselves NC)

Their school - they can put up whatever banner they like. I am not going to feel some sort of false outrage over their insecurities as a program.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

I live pretty close to Orlando. I am around alot of UCF alumni and family of alumni and students, and these people seriously believe they could beat Alabama. They use the transitive property of Auburn beat you and we beat Auburn, soooooo. I've tried to explain to them that Auburn's season ended in Atlanta when they lost to UGA not when they played UCF. Auburn didn't care about that game and it was obvious. A motivated Alabama would curb stomp UCF. They may score a few points, but the wear and tear of the game would grind them to powder. I just laugh at them. I mean I laugh in their face.
But they beat the team that beat Alabama and Georgia, The fact That Georgia beat Auburn in a rematch by 3 touchdowns doesn't count. I mean they should play the Alabama vs Georgia winner even though that's not how a playoff situation would work in real life.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

Sure doesn't...but it does have the Peach...LOL...Cuteness is wearing off...Paint your field a funky color and play those clowns from Boise in a H&H...That would at least eliminate one of those two for the year....
Unless I missed it, even though we know what it implies, it doesn't say football on there does it?

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
UCF did beat Bama back in Bama's dark ages. Just don't think it would happen now. There's since been a Bama football Renaissance like never seen before. I wish we could trade Louisville for UCF, and beat their rumps in Orlando.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

Its hilarious because its not even a good example of transitive property. Auburn beat Georgia at home. Georgia beat Auburn on a neutral field by 3 touchdowns. (The same field UCF beat Auburn on by 7). The only way it could be Transitive property would be for UCF to beat Auburn in Auburn.

I think this UCF stuff has gone far enough at this point. I will look at it like this.

Alabama is the champion. Alabama who beat Georgia who beat Auburn who beat both Alabama and Georgia and also who beat #1 ACC CHAMPION Clemson and beat SEC CHAMPION #3 Georgia makes Alabama the champion. How’s that for transitive properties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Its hilarious because its not even a good example of transitive property. Auburn beat Georgia at home. Georgia beat Auburn on a neutral field by 3 touchdowns. (The same field UCF beat Auburn on by 7). The only way it could be Transitive property would be for UCF to beat Auburn in Auburn.
They don’t know science very well seemingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I understand they will do something at the pro bowl to recognize the UFC team. Perfect, a meaningless game honoring a meaningless accomplishment.

LINK

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Do we then get a special appearance at The SB? Ridiculous...Enjoy the White House...wait, not invited, that's for the actual National Champions!!! RTR!!!
I understand they will do something at the pro bowl to recognize the UFC team. Perfect, a meaningless game honoring a meaningless accomplishment.

LINK

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.