Who Takes Da`Ron`s Spot?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
OK, DP`s off to the league. Way to go, big guy and thanks! Now, who`s next man up? Johnny Dwight`s on the depth chart. Does Phil Mathis move inside? He`s certainly got the size. Do we have enough DE`s, both current and incoming in this recruiting class, to allow him or someone else to slide over?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Here is Jess' projected roster for the three deep in the UGA Game. Hand, Payne Frazier and King are gone. Yea, gonna need immediate help.

DT/E 9 Da’Shawn Hand 49 Isaiah Buggs 89 LaBryan Ray
NG 94 Da’Ron Payne 69 Josh Frazier 95 Johnny Dwight
E 99 Raekwon Davis 92 Quinnen Williams 90 Jamar King

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
OK, DP`s off to the league. Way to go, big guy and thanks! Now, who`s next man up? Johnny Dwight`s on the depth chart. Does Phil Mathis move inside? He`s certainly got the size. Do we have enough DE`s, both current and incoming in this recruiting class, to allow him or someone else to slide over?
Nobody takes that freaks place. I'm not sure we have someone on the roster to plug in, and you recruits don't come out of high school as strong as he is. We will have to see if someone smaller can get pressure and cause disruption with technique, or hope for a growth spurt over the summer from someone in the weight program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
He was the one player that I was REALLY hoping would stay.
Yea, that was me until I read the story of his Mom. Also, listening to him speak in interviews the past couple of games really has me pulling for this young man and his family. Go get your millions son. We'll be a'ight.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Here is Jess' projected roster for the three deep in the UGA Game. Hand, Payne Frazier and King are gone. Yea, gonna need immediate help.

DT/E 9 Da’Shawn Hand 49 Isaiah Buggs 89 LaBryan Ray
NG 94 Da’Ron Payne 69 Josh Frazier 95 Johnny Dwight
E 99 Raekwon Davis 92 Quinnen Williams 90 Jamar King
I really wanted Payne back. I was just going to order a Jersey.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Right now we do not have any one who can fill Da'Ron's shoes.
Hopefully someone will step up, but they better be a monster, strong as a Bull, and smart too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.