Lane Kiffin comment angers Dawg Nation podcast

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
...sore as a boil right now...

I like that. Very descriptive.

At some point everyone will grow tired of Kiffin's comments and tweets. Most take what he says with a grain of salt already. They realize what he says is more about drawing attention to himself than anything else.
Sort of like they got tired of Spurrier?

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
I think the problem is that the whole dog nation is as sore as a boil right now and everyone is always watching Kiffin, ready to get angry at him at the drop of a hat. If Herby had said the same, the uproar wouldn't have been 10% of what it was with Lane saying it. They're wallowing in self-pity from having the game ripped from their hands by the officials. Oh, and that QB with the funny name...
ditto

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I just got a chance to listen and decided to cut it off when he started inferring that Kiffin was wittingly or unwittingly doing "Alabama's bidding."

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
UGA’s butt hurt over this whole thing has been quite enjoyable to watch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure Coach Wally Butts and Coach Bryant have been discussing this upstairs. I'm also sure Coach Bryant was/is saying he would have loved to have had
Tua at QB.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
[/B]
Seems Lane is making up for all that lost time that Saban would not let him talk to the media. Likes the sound of his own voice.....
He's a d-bag who loves to hear himself talk. That doesn't mean he is wrong, though. I am so, so, so happy he no longer represents my university.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I just got a chance to listen and decided to cut it off when he started inferring that Kiffin was wittingly or unwittingly doing "Alabama's bidding."
Well I mean of course they are gonna see black helicopters when it comes to Bama. Alabama has stuck it to Georgia 4 times in the last ten years.
2008- They were preseason number 1 and Alabama comes out of nowhere and embarrasses them in Athens
2012- Alabama rips their hearts out and they fall five yards short of the national title (they would have destroyed Notre dame)
2015- once again Alabama embarrasses Georgia when they believed they were a championship contender.
2017-Alabama rips their guts out in overtime in their biggest game in 37 years.

Last edited:

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe he is trolling UGA because he knew what Kirby did on his way out...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Well I mean of course they are gonna see black helicopters when it comes to Bama. Alabama has stuck it to Georgia 4 times in the last ten years.
2008- They were preseason number 1 and Alabama comes out of nowhere and embarrasses them in Athens
2012- Alabama rips their hearts out and they fall five yards short of the national title (they would have destroyed Notre dame)
2015- once again Alabama embarrasses Georgia when they believed they were a championship contender.
2017-Alabama rips their guts out in overtime in their biggest game in 37 years.

Rinse, wash, repeat...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Lane Kiffin has been the "go to guy" this year for the media concerning Alabama.

Was Miles the go-to guy for LSU? Was Strong the go-to guy for Texas? I could go on, but I will stop with those two.

I wonder why that is?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.