Watch The Championship With No Commercials In Under 40 Minutes

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
That is the best way to watch a game.
Always check youtube in the days immediately proceeding a game. They are always on there.

It took longer this time because Disney kept flagging the edits for copyright infringement and they were yanked down. So even this one may disappear.
But typically these type of edits will be up within 24 hours of the game. Just type in any game you want to watch and look around. You'll learn which creators tend to make these edits and you can follow them.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I saw someone put the "homer cast" or whatever on youtube but did anyone put up the coaches film room version(or whatever it was called)? I haven't seen it yet and hope someone does.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Always check youtube in the days immediately proceeding a game. They are always on there.

It took longer this time because Disney kept flagging the edits for copyright infringement and they were yanked down. So even this one may disappear.
But typically these type of edits will be up within 24 hours of the game. Just type in any game you want to watch and look around. You'll learn which creators tend to make these edits and you can follow them.
I guess I could watch this through my dvd player too if I am hooked up to the internet can't I? I think I see the youtube channel on it when we use it to access the internet.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I guess I could watch this through my dvd player too if I am hooked up to the internet can't I? I think I see the youtube channel on it when we use it to access the internet.
Yes very likely. If your media player can access the internet and has a YouTube app then you can stream it straight to your TV.

A disclaimer though, most of these edits are not the same resolution or sample rate as the live television broadcast - in many cases the kind souls who make these (God Bless them) know very little about the technical aspects of ripping and editing video. So all that to say the lack of resolution, the drop in frame rate and even the audio may be deteriorated when you decide to watch it on a nice big television.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Odd that Disney is so aggressively protecting this game relative to the multitude of other ESPN game broadcasts on YouTube. Makes me think...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.