Watched the ESPiN "Voices" broadcast night.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
I DVR’d the “Homer version” with Joe Tessitore and Landon Collins together and some other ESPNU guy with Aaron Murray on the other sideline. The best part was Murray’s reaction at the TD play. OMG, it was pure ecstasy. He kept criticizing Tua’s performance and made some crack after the big sack....then the play happens and Murray looks like his puppy died. It was so freakin’ awesome. I kept rewinding that moment over and over. It’s a must see.🅰🐘🏉😊😊😊

Last edited:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I DVR’d the “Homer version” with Joe Tessitore and Landon Collins together and some other ESPNU guy with Aaron Murray on the other sideline. The best part was Murray’s reaction at the goal play. OMG, it was pure ecstasy. He kept criticizing Tua’s performance and made some crack after the big sack....then the play happens and Murray looks like his puppy died. It was so freakin’ awesome. I kept rewinding that moment over and over. It’s a must see.️
Indeed it is a must see, one of my favorite parts of Monday night. Murray is still butthurt over 2012 and it showed. That dude looked like he had just eaten a cockroach or something. One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. For any of you that have ever been around any UGA fans for any length of time, you totally understand why watching them cry and squirm is so much fun. Most entitled bunch I've ever seen not to have won any more titles than they have.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I watched Coaches version on Tuesday night, early on due to the wider angle there were numerous open receivers when Jalen tucked it and ran. Positive that pressbox coaches saw it early on.
Agree - I watched the command center version last night and one of the views is always from right behind the QB so it gives a pretty good view of both the pocket and a decent down field view. So many times Jalen took off before he really needed to or he flushed right instead of stepping up into a good pocket or just flat out missed wide open guys that were early reads. I'd noticed some of that before from Jalen, but this seemed like a new level of mistake. It was like everything for Jalen was a count or two delayed; to the point it made me wonder if he still had the flu or whatever. Coach really had no choice

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This one is on again right now. It is half time so about to get good. I like this version least of those put together this year.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I DVR’d the “Homer version” with Joe Tessitore and Landon Collins together and some other ESPNU guy with Aaron Murray on the other sideline. The best part was Murray’s reaction at the goal play. OMG, it was pure ecstasy. He kept criticizing Tua’s performance and made some crack after the big sack....then the play happens and Murray looks like his puppy died. It was so freakin’ awesome. I kept rewinding that moment over and over. It’s a must see.️
I loved seeing Landon run on the field and celebrate with the players. The whole game it seemed like he wanted to watch as a fan and not really do a play by play. Lol

I have more respect for Murray now. He did a good job considering how it ended. Very professional.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
with so many broadcasts it was hard to figure out which ones are worth watching. So far for me, the Finebaum broadcast is by far the best with Chizik and Booger. Coaches was ok but vanilla. the NFL broadcast was watchable. whoever gave the greenlight for the le batard broadcast should be questioned

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I watched the replay of voices, and the replay of the homer telecast. Interesting that on the voices megacast, all the ‘rooms’ said Hardman stepped out of bounds on the long TD. On the homer cast, Aaron Murray gave a its over throat cut motion and said about 4 Times ‘it’s over’ after Tua threw the INT. The funny thing is the Georgia faithful made a big deal about Baker Mayfield saying that early in the Rose Bowl.
Looked to me that he stepped on Tony who was laying out of bounds. Don't know if that made him out of bounds as well.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Ahhh... Ok, I looked her up, and she does "clean up" very nicely. And now I recognize her as one of the "eye candy" girls I see sometimes when I switch channels too early, and catch the last minute of whatever is on ESPiN.

Her behavior on this Voices telecast reminded my of some of the characters Rosie Perez used to play in movies. ;)
Someone tweeted her during the game that she was the little girl from Remember the Titans. She then told a pretty good anecdote about how she was actually an extra on that movie and her interaction with Denzel Washington before shooting a scene.

She honestly reminded me of myself and my behavior during Bama games (probably a tom-boy that grew up loving football like me), and I related to her when she was talking about how hard it's being a sports fan from Georgia considering I'm a Braves fan.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Watch at the end of the coaches film room episode. Coaches are asked to give closing remarks on the game. Coach Bobo starts talking and starts getting emotional about the outcome. Probably to be expected but he probably should have declined this opportunity. Cutcliffe was by far smartest guy in the room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Went back in the days after the game and watched parts of the Homer telecast, the Coaches Filmroom, and the Finebaum Filmroom. All 3 were interesting. I liked the analysis from McElroy and Chizik. I loved the enthusiasm of Landon Collins and loved seeing
Aaron Murray's reaction to the final play. I loved to hear the coaches take on the plays. David Cutcliff was definitely the smartest guy in the room. I wouldn't want to watch any of these live but I liked the watching later to see the different perspectives.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Went back in the days after the game and watched parts of the Homer telecast, the Coaches Filmroom, and the Finebaum Filmroom. All 3 were interesting. I liked the analysis from McElroy and Chizik. I loved the enthusiasm of Landon Collins and loved seeing
Aaron Murray's reaction to the final play. I loved to hear the coaches take on the plays. David Cutcliff was definitely the smartest guy in the room. I wouldn't want to watch any of these live but I liked the watching later to see the different perspectives.
Murray was pretty classy, I didn't care for the Finebaum version. I did like the NFL live and coaches room version .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.