Ronnie Harrison Declaring for the Draft

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Jennings was on the list and Ray is a DE. Three others to keep an eye on are Cowan and Benton on the current roster and 5* signee Eyabi Anoma who is a Terrell Lewis clone.

Ronnie you will be missed and loved your spirited physical play.
Chris Allen and Ben Davis (I'm being serious) could contend, too. I really want Davis to succeed too considering his recruiting hype.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Jennings was on the list and Ray is a DE. Three others to keep an eye on are Cowan and Benton on the current roster and 5* signee Eyabi Anoma who is a Terrell Lewis clone.

Ronnie you will be missed and loved your spirited physical play.

This cat right here should be a MONSTER next season. Some of the plays he made in the two playoff games were just freakish. Quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
LaBryan Ray will add to that group. I'm not worried about the secondary. There are athletes there ready to step up.

CBs: Diggs and Saivon Smith
Safeties: Thompson and somebody else (Xavier McKinney?)
Star: Carter

Gonna be very green but talented.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Jared Mayden and Nigel Knott are back. Josh Jobe will play as a freshman. Mark my words. Maybe some inexperience but the team as a whole will be freakishly talented again. I'm more concerned about punter and place kicker. I think we all know how important those positions are.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This cat right here should be a MONSTER next season. Some of the plays he made in the two playoff games were just freakish. Quickly becoming one of my favorite players to watch.
I agree. I picked Terrell in the pre-season as the best new impact player but with the injury he had to wait until the two play-off games to make his mark. As you say, he will be a monster next year and then he will be a 1st round draft pick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.