Michigan give coach a raise, WOW

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
One day, if you people are lucky, you'll be able to almost comprehend the genius that is walking the sidelines of the third best team in whatever division they are in up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
One of my tOSU coworkers told me a few weeks ago it isn't about W/L record or championships with them but all about the incoming revenue since he's been there. I don't get it but after seeing this I simply cannot fathom any other reason. SMH.
The problem is the revenue increased due to the excitement over anticipated future results, which have never materialized. The revenue will begin to decline at some point if results never match expectations.

Of course, Michigan does not have the same expectations as Alabama or Ohio State. No matter what their fans say. They would be thrilled with 10-2 and a Rose Bowl loss to USC every season.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The problem is the revenue increased due to the excitement over anticipated future results, which have never materialized. The revenue will begin to decline at some point if results never match expectations.

Of course, Michigan does not have the same expectations as Alabama or Ohio State. No matter what their fans say. They would be thrilled with 10-2 and a Rose Bowl loss to USC every season.
Agreed. They have won 1 NC since 1948 (70 years) so those expectations do not exist in Ann Arbor.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Michigan celebrates mediocrity.

Sort of like Auburn giving Gus a raise and extending his contract 7 additional years.
Auburn don't really want Gus, but they were willing to pay to keep him from going to Arkansas...

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was worried that he might leave for an NFL job. Hope he stays forever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.