Michigan give coach a raise, WOW

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
One of my tOSU coworkers told me a few weeks ago it isn't about W/L record or championships with them but all about the incoming revenue since he's been there. I don't get it but after seeing this I simply cannot fathom any other reason. SMH.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
One of my tOSU coworkers told me a few weeks ago it isn't about W/L record or championships with them but all about the incoming revenue since he's been there. I don't get it but after seeing this I simply cannot fathom any other reason. SMH.
It's the same with some NFL owners. They couldn't care less about winning as long as they are putting millions in their pockets. They care about winning in business and don't care nearly as much about winning on the field. It makes sense if you think about it from a business perspective. I like to think about football from a game perspective, but I'm also not making any money from them, so I can't truly imagine their situation.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
It's the same with some NFL owners. They couldn't care less about winning as long as they are putting millions in their pockets. They care about winning in business and don't care nearly as much about winning on the field. It makes sense if you think about it from a business perspective. I like to think about football from a game perspective, but I'm also not making any money from them, so I can't truly imagine their situation.
I wonder if Robert Kraft or Jerry Jones are like that?

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
I can see this. Michigan was in dire financial straits before they hired him. If he helped right that, it could be beyond W/L.

But still... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.