2018 Prospect: ***3* DB Eddie Smith SIGNS with Bama***

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: 3* DB Eddie Smith Updates

Got the size we've been after, if he has the athleticism we know where he can get the technique from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Should we assume that he has a committable offer or will it become so if we miss on a primary target?
I believe we are looking to add two more DB's to this class. Surtain, Taylor-Stuart and Campbell are the top 3 on our board and if we miss on 2 of the 3 then I think he may be a take.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

We just got several CB's for Eddie. I'm assuming he is a take. Do we take 2 more?
I'd hope so if he's really got the green light. Don't get me wrong, he looks like a decent enough prospect (although I think he's ultimately a safety unless he has a Levi Wallace turn in him), but I can't get on board with the "he's higher on our board than ITS" line some people are pushing, and obviously a guy like Surtain would be higher up the chain.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

I expect Smith to be part of this class. he is a priority with staff. if everything goes accordingly, Bama takes 2-3 more CBs with Smith being one of them.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

What a DB class. Smith was higher on our board than most realize.
Heard Rodney Orr say the other day he had the same feelings about Eddie Smith as he did when he saw Eddie Jackson's film - guy isn't a 3*; he's a 5* star talent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.