Karl Dunbar had Backpack Stolen at Team Hotel Saturday

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
That being said, you're talking about being in the defensive line meeting room inside the team hotel, and the only thing not recovered was the playbook?

This wasn't an accident.
So he got his laptop back?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don't know the details of how a playbook is. Was it on paper/binder like I assume, or was the playbook in the laptop/ipad with a secure password? Was it just for the defense since he is a defense coach?

Was it just for the UGA game or would there be info in general that other teams could use, say for next year? If so, then wouldn't Saban need to change some things for next year? I imagine Saban was livid that this happened.

Whomever took the playbook could have shown it to UGA or could show it to other teams. I hope not. That's crazy that it happened in a secure hotel area. Living in the Atlanta area, nothing is 100 percent secure these days.

I hope the person is found and prosecuted!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That being said, you're talking about being in the defensive line meeting room inside the team hotel, and the only thing not recovered was the playbook?
This wasn't an accident.
How about that $1,300+? Was that returned? I think NOT!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.