Was the NCG halftime show the worst ever?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Never a big fan of half time shows. Why blow a chance to refresh my drink and play a few games of pinball to alleviate the tension built up in the 1st half.

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
I can't say that I enjoyed it, but then again I had the flu at the time. I thought the fever was making me delusional all during the first half and during the "performance".

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Calling it a "Half Time Show" was a little misleading. Yes, it happened at halftime but no, it wasn't a halftime show. It wasn't actually held at the stadium, it was held at Centennial Olympic Park. It just happened to be broadcast by ESPN while the "real" halftime show was being performed by the bands inside the stadium.
I thought that was neat concept to have a free concert outside the stadium, fans around the stage, everything setup and ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Heck, I didn't even know there was halftime entertainment until this year. I thought it was just the bands like a normal college game.

rtr

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Heck, I didn't even know there was halftime entertainment until this year. I thought it was just the bands like a normal college game.

rtr
Haha, I still thought the bands played, too. I didn't watch the halftime show. In fact, I almost always turn the channel when any group starts playing during a sporting event. ESPN Gameday and SEC Now have intros with groups playing; I turn it. Half-time shows have music; I turn it. If I want a concert, I'll go to a concert. I just don't buy in to the total entertainment package they shove down our throats. I just want to watch football when I watch football. I guess I'm just on old fuddy-duddy. It's great for others; I certainly don't expect them to change it for me. I just change the channel.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.