Was the NCG halftime show the worst ever?

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
I had just watched a bad half of offensive football. I had been hearing that there was going to be a great musical halftime show. What I saw (only could stand 30 seconds) was the worst halftime show ever. Who picked this guy? Had they ever heard him live? They should have went with Pit bull, or Taylor Swift, or anyone. Locash would have been a better choice. Unbelievably bad.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
When you can't even lip sync to your own song . . .

Muted it until the Black Panther trailer came on.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Didn’t watch. But i never watch half time during any games. Don’t like the talking heads analyzing how the other team can win.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
Calling it a "Half Time Show" was a little misleading. Yes, it happened at halftime but no, it wasn't a halftime show. It wasn't actually held at the stadium, it was held at Centennial Olympic Park. It just happened to be broadcast by ESPN while the "real" halftime show was being performed by the bands inside the stadium.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Try being down there. I watched the game for the first half. I missed the halftime show and took an Uber back to my hotel in Norcross and watched and packed my suitcase in the comfort of my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I had just watched a bad half of offensive football. I had been hearing that there was going to be a great musical halftime show. What I saw (only could stand 30 seconds) was the worst halftime show ever. Who picked this guy? Had they ever heard him live? They should have went with Pit bull, or Taylor Swift, or anyone. Locash would have been a better choice. Unbelievably bad.
I never watch them on this big stage. Seriously. Given the time it is on the clock, I take my evening bath/shower at halftime and always make it back right as the
second half kickoff starts.

Don't. Even. Care.

But if they're going to play these games on MONDAY night then I don't have much choice.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Calling it a "Half Time Show" was a little misleading. Yes, it happened at halftime but no, it wasn't a halftime show. It wasn't actually held at the stadium, it was held at Centennial Olympic Park. It just happened to be broadcast by ESPN while the "real" halftime show was being performed by the bands inside the stadium.
Thanks. Did not know that. At least the folks who paid for tickets got to see the bands.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Watching on TV it was pretty weird. It was just Kendrick on a giant stage lip syncing (poorly) and walking back and forth. Throw in the fact that it was outside the stadium and it honestly didn't really feel like a half time show. It was pretty terrible.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.