Was the NCG halftime show the worst ever?

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Me either but I'm a huge Prince fan and watched that one live start to finish. I got to see him in concert once about 20 years ago - dude was a force of nature.
Black eyed peas usually do a good job. I think they did a super bowl a few years ago.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
It has nothing to do with not liking genre and more to do with the fact it sounded bad. Like I said he may sound good in studio but live he was awful. I listen to any music that sounds good, dance to hip hop, etc. That was just bad music.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Me either but I'm a huge Prince fan and watched that one live start to finish. I got to see him in concert once about 20 years ago - dude was a force of nature.
Greatest SB halftime show ever and to be honest I don't think it's even close. UNREAL performance. Prince could sit in a 55 gallon drum and sing and it still sound good. That's how talented he was.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
these days? try since there have been charts.
Exactly. People like to recall the halcyon days of yore but tend to forget the songs with deep lyrical content as 1968'***** song by Ohio Express, 'Yummy Yummy Yummy'.

Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got love in my tummy and I feel like a-lovin' you
Love, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing
And it's just a-what I'm gonna do

Ooh love to hold ya, ooh love to kiss ya
Ooh love I love it so, oh love you're sweeter
Sweeter than sugar
Ooh love, I won't let you go

Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got love in my tummy and as silly as it may seem
The lovin' that you're giving is what keeps me livin'
And your love is like peaches and cream

Kinda like sugar, kinda like spices
Kinda like, like what you do
Kinda sounds funny but your love honey
And honey, I love you

Ba, da, ba, da, da, da, da
Ba, da, da, da, da, da

Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got love in my tummy that your love can satisfy
Love, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing
And sweet thing, that ain't no lie

I love to hold ya, I love to kiss ya
Ooh love, I love it so
Ooh love, you're sweeter, sweeter than sugar
Ooh love, I won't let you go

Ba, da, ba, da, da, da, da
Ba, da, da, da, da, da

Sweet thing, yummy yummy

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
There is a reason why it was called "bubble gum music". In a sense, not much has changed: so-called music is aimed at the lowest common denominator.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I had just watched a bad half of offensive football. I had been hearing that there was going to be a great musical halftime show. What I saw (only could stand 30 seconds) was the worst halftime show ever. Who picked this guy? Had they ever heard him live? They should have went with Pit bull, or Taylor Swift, or anyone. Locash would have been a better choice. Unbelievably bad.
It was truly horrible! I switched to something else during that ... whatever you call it...

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I didn't like it but I just assume that's because of age difference. I don't care for that type of music in general. I'm...uh...not in the springtime of my life! Haha!

Signed,
Get Off My Lawn

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.