2nd & 26 bumper stickers?

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
It was the "Punt, Bama, Punt." bumper sticker that was the deciding factor in me becoming a Bama fan. I thought it was totally classless then, and I still do today. We don't need to rub people's faces in the mud. Bama has already done that to their team. WWCBD?

ROLL TIDE! 2018, another Tide Tsunami's coming!

tidegrandpa

All-American
It was the "Punt, Bama, Punt." bumper sticker that was the deciding factor in me becoming a Bama fan. I thought it was totally classless then, and I still do today. We don't need to rub people's faces in the mud. Bama has already done that to their team. WWCBD?

ROLL TIDE! 2018, another Tide Tsunami's coming!
Gotta admit had 35-0 all over back of my Vdub the next year.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Screw it. I like it. I don't see it as rubbing it in UGA fans face as much as it is rubbing it in the ENTIRE COUNTRY'S face. Let's not forget that people thought and still think we didn't even belonged there. This a reminder to everyone that Alabama ain't going nowhere. I get motivated every time I see it! This is the moment I want to encapsulate forever cuz that moment more than ever was the brink of the end of the dynasty. 2nd & 26 is more than a down and yards, it's an attitude

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Bama fans have had so many occasions where we could gloat that we can now discuss the finer points and degrees of rubbing it in. :) I'm not big on the shirts that taunt, but I've been told my blank-eating grin gets the job done.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Screw it. I like it. I don't see it as rubbing it in UGA fans face as much as it is rubbing it in the ENTIRE COUNTRY'S face. Let's not forget that people thought and still think we didn't even belonged there. This a reminder to everyone that Alabama ain't going nowhere. I get motivated every time I see it! This is the moment I want to encapsulate forever cuz that moment more than ever was the brink of the end of the dynasty. 2nd & 26 is more than a down and yards, it's an attitude
My bumper is quite bare and probably needs a little decorating , if the person behind me is offended.....they have a brake and gas pedal...they're welcome to chose which one they want to tap.RTR

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I just want a new T-shirt with Alabama National Champions on the front. Maybe a tasteful logo in the middle. No year designation though. I'll want to wear it next January too.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Yeah, I've been wearing my Bama hat (w/ old logo) all week, and occasionally a Bama shirt. Mostly I'm getting some groans, and cold stares, but some good natured back and forth. That's more the route I'm going here because, yeah, car vandalized and so forth. I'm getting a championship shirt here in the next couple of days (wife ordered it for me before we went to bed on Monday night/Tuesday morning). No rubbing in, etc., just acknowledging the championship. (yeah, it might rub it in some, but it's definitely not "in your face").

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Not classy to rub the Dawgs' nose in it. I particularly like the "5aban" for a T-shirt and/or bumper sticker. I'm not a fan of bumper stickers so I just let my Univ of Alabama tag do my talking for me.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yeah, I've been wearing my Bama hat (w/ old logo) all week, and occasionally a Bama shirt. Mostly I'm getting some groans, and cold stares, but some good natured back and forth. That's more the route I'm going here because, yeah, car vandalized and so forth. I'm getting a championship shirt here in the next couple of days (wife ordered it for me before we went to bed on Monday night/Tuesday morning). No rubbing in, etc., just acknowledging the championship. (yeah, it might rub it in some, but it's definitely not "in your face").
i'm getting the feeling that just wearing something with bama or the script a on it is like poking a thumb in their eyes ;)

i got a subtle roll tide and a wink from a (i'm assuming) grandma at the grocery store this week. she was wearing a houndstooth scarf under her overcoat. i've have had a few folks telling me how much they enjoyed seeing uga lose.

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Re: 2nd & 26 bumper stickers?

The hardest thing about being a Bama fan is deciding on which championship to wear... Lol

I wore my 2009 championship hat out yesterday... Coach Saban's first of course. Yet, now it's considered vintage... Hehe.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Re: 2nd & 26 bumper stickers?

The hardest thing about being a Bama fan is deciding on which championship to wear... Lol

I wore my 2009 championship hat out yesterday... Coach Saban's first of course. Yet, now it's considered vintage... Hehe.
Well it's not actually championship gear but I just found an anfernee Jennings Nike Jersey on clearance online
20$ brand new, I had to add it to my championship gear...feel for the young man.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
i'm getting the feeling that just wearing something with bama or the script a on it is like poking a thumb in their eyes ;)

i got a subtle roll tide and a wink from a (i'm assuming) grandma at the grocery store this week. she was wearing a houndstooth scarf under her overcoat. i've have had a few folks telling me how much they enjoyed seeing uga lose.
lol, yeah. I’ll be a marked man. But I’m cool with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.