2018 Championship Game DVD sync with Eli Call of the game

bullitt

Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone seen any availability for this type of game call dvd? If so, I would really like to get one.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I found it tonight on watch ESPN. It was good to hear Eli, but the other guy was pretty weak. I will say this, it is still amazing that we won that game. We made so many mistakes, and even though he is the shining hero right now, Tua made quite a few himself. His inexperience showed on several occasions, but then his talent would bail him out a play or two later. When I thought of the second half, I had the impression that Tua came in and threw for 250 yards to lead us to victory. We actually still had a very good balance, though. At the end of regulation when we missed the stupid field goal, we had 200 rushing yards and only 146 passing yards. In OT Tua took the 16 or 17 yard sack to drop us back to around 184 and then threw the 41 or 42 yard strike for the TD to put us at 187 or 188. We had so many little plays here and there that had to be made in order for us to win that game. The UGA fans must still be wondering what in the world happened. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.