Question: How many times do you think you’ve watched Tua’s touchdown pass?

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
If you pause the replay right after the TD as #82 is accidentally knocking a cameraman to the ground in the endzone, look in the stands above #82's head. There are two UGA fans on the same row in the "surrender cobra" position. One wearing a white shirt and another in a red jersey.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
I don't know if it's possible to wear out a youtube video, so I've been spreading it around. A couple dozen of the highlight, a couple dozen of the highlight with Eli's call, the whole game in highlight a few times, the whole game, the whole game with Eli, the whole game with coaches film room, the whole game in inverse video, the whole game backwards, the whole game in Spanish, and did I mention the whole game?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
At this point I feel sure I've watched Tua's TD throw more times than audub has watched the kick six - and enjoyed it far more!!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
SEC network is currently re-airing the game. Plus they will be showing a special tomorrow night Inside the SEC. I will see it many many more times before September. I might just buy the DVD of the game.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I informed a lady who's an LSU fan that I had watched it about a hundred times. She said, "I don't believe you." In her honor, I just watched it at least 20 more times. Just PERFECTION in the THROW and in the CATCH.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
SEC network is currently re-airing the game. Plus they will be showing a special tomorrow night Inside the SEC. I will see it many many more times before September. I might just buy the DVD of the game.
They will be airing the 1993 Sugar Bowl after that. It will be good to hear ole Keith Jackson again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.