Jacob Eason transferring

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yes. I guess the surprise would have been if he didn't transfer. Good to know it is official, though. With Jake ahead of him and some new superstar freshman coming in, I think he just did what he had to do.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Yes. I guess the surprise would have been if he didn't transfer. Good to know it is official, though. With Jake ahead of him and some new superstar freshman coming in, I think he just did what he had to do.
I'll say this, he handled himself very well and seems to be a good kid. He will be a good qb for someone.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Anybody think he looks like AJ McCarron. This is almost the identical situation we have. Now that Eason is gone it will interesting to see how the Fromm/Fields situation works out next fall.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Anybody think he looks like AJ McCarron. This is almost the identical situation we have. Now that Eason is gone it will interesting to see how the Fromm/Fields situation works out next fall.
It's only identical -- if we had a superstar freshman coming in.....plus ours was one half of the Championship game. UGAs situation involved nearly an entire season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.