News Article: Ten non-conference games to look forward to in 2018

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
"What do you say when it’s over?

Well, in college football, unless you’re from Alabama, you say, “there’s always next season.”

In the spirit of looking ahead, here are ten non-conference games to get fired up about early and often. It’s enough to make everyone lick their chops, and that includes those fans still licking their wounds."

Ten non-conference games to look forward to in 2018

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
[FONT=&]"What do you say when it’s over?[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Well, in college football,[/FONT][FONT=&] unless you’re from Alabama[/FONT][FONT=&], you say, “there’s always next season.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In the spirit of looking ahead, here are ten non-conference games to get fired up about early and often. It’s enough to make everyone lick their chops, and that includes those fans still licking their wounds."[/FONT]

Ten non-conference games to look forward to in 2018
Those are gonna be some really good match ups.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I will say that 6 of those 10 will interest me enough to watch at least part of them. The other four seem like pretty good match-ups, but I imagine I will check the scores on them. It is funny how quickly we turn our attention towards the next season, though. I think I heard on Jox today that there are 231 days until the season starts. Hahahahaha!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.