Link: Rueben Foster arrested for pot

JTH

1st Team
Sep 23, 2006
Woodstock GA
Personal beliefs aside, individuals still have to follow the laws of the city, state or even country they are in. There are plenty of laws I disagree with in foreign countries, but I make sure to follow them when I visit.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Personal beliefs aside, individuals still have to follow the laws of the city, state or even country they are in. There are plenty of laws I disagree with in foreign countries, but I make sure to follow them when I visit.
Fair, but this is more and more being viewed as something like a speeding ticket. Do we get upset with players for getting speeding tickets?

He will pay his penance with the judicial system, but the social stigma just isn't there for most anymore.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Might have just cost himself some dough in the future...

While society may be changing, I'm not sure NFL owners are - I don't think any of them like to see their players in the headlines for being arrested.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

While society may be changing, I'm not sure NFL owners are - I don't think any of them like to see their players in the headlines for being arrested.
Agreed - by and large, they are a very conservative group. That probably means that they despise drug use of all kinds, but especially mj.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Agreed - by and large, they are a very conservative group. That probably means that they despise drug use of all kinds, but especially mj.
*Despise other's drug use, especially their human assets, cocaine is just good clean fun.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
With what we're slowly learning about the mysteries of the brain (e.g., CTE), I wonder how much of players' marijuana use is, consciously or unconsciously, an attempt to self-medicate.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Somebody understands. He's already in the program because of his diluted sample at the combine. Not to mention his "misunderstanding" with the medical department there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.