Anybody Know of any Recruits in Town This Weekend?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Next week we have the below on campus. Any additions?

1/19/18
Tyson Campbell CB
Justyn Ross WR
Patrick Surtain Jr. CB
James Foster QB
Xavier Williams WR
Malik Langham DE
Vernon Jackson LB

Last edited:

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Wonder if we have any real shot at Surtain JR.
With all the changeover for the secondary next year, he could compete right away, and play on great defenses and win championships.
Seems like a no brainer to me, but I’m an old dude, not a great college football prospect lol.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Wonder if we have any real shot at Surtain JR.
With all the changeover for the secondary next year, he could compete right away, and play on great defenses and win championships.
Seems like a no brainer to me, but I’m an old dude, not a great college football prospect lol.
It is being reported Surtain is down to us and LSWho. I think we have a real good shot at him and yes he will have a chance to compete right away like several others in this class will with the openings in the secondary.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
This rounds out the visits. I assume we will have a different picture with more visits next week:

1/26/18
Jacob Copeland WR
Kelvin Joseph S
Eddie Smith CB
Brock Purdy QB

2/2/18
Jamaraye Joiner QB

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This rounds out the visits. I assume we will have a different picture with more visits next week:

1/26/18
Jacob Copeland WR
Kelvin Joseph S
Eddie Smith CB
Brock Purdy QB

2/2/18
Jamaraye Joiner QB
Certainly hope and expect that we`ll have more kids visiting the last two weekends than this, particularly the 2nd.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.