What would the season look like if Sark never left?

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Unfortunately on phone and can't do blue font. The point max was sarcasm. However he is a bad OC. Don't always take what people say so seriously. Just be mellow like me ;)
C'mon now. Sark isn't a bad OC. CNS wouldn't have hired him in the first place if he were. In fact he's a good one who had fallen on bad times because of personal weakness that many of us can relate to. He hasn't had a great year in Atlanta, but that doesn't make him a bad coordinator.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
C'mon now. Sark isn't a bad OC. CNS wouldn't have hired him in the first place if he were. In fact he's a good one who had fallen on bad times because of personal weakness that many of us can relate to. He hasn't had a great year in Atlanta, but that doesn't make him a bad coordinator.
It could make him a bad NFL coordinator. Granted, he has had success at the college level.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
...there's already talk of Daboll leaving. I'm still not sure he's a college guy...
My beef with Sark wasn’t his play calling, but his loyalty. He was on the ash heap of coaching after what happened at USC. Saban resurrected Sark’s career faster than he could’ve reasonably expected. He then promptly bolts after one game. It’s unfathomable to me, unless Saban told him to.

Daboll is a different story. Recruited away from an NFL gig, if he decides college isn’t for him after one season, I don’t fault him, after the season, for doing what’s best for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.