What would the season look like if Sark never left?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
If it's not a good topic, feel free to delete but after watching what my Falcons offense looked like this year even with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Mohamed Sanu, Devonta Freeman, and Tevin Coleman compared to last year, I actually feel a lot better about Daboll.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Also, remember how much their offense struggled in 2015? 2016 was their second season with Shanahan, and that second year in his system made all the difference. No idea how many changes Sark brought to the offense.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
The biggest difference I've seen this year is in Matt Ryan, I don't know enough about their situation to attribute the blame to him or Sark or both but he definitely did not look like the Matt Ryan I've been accustomed to seeing.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Impossible to say - might have been a disaster, might have broken every offensive record in Bama's books.

All I know is Brian Daboll helped bring us #17.

RTR

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
This is one of those things where I'm fine with how things turned out, so I don't really care at this point.

However, there's already talk of Daboll leaving. I'm still not sure he's a college guy. I think Sark would have done fine and probably put Alabama in the playoffs. He probably would have better utilized Hurts, but here's the big question. Would he have developed and used Tua as well as Daboll would have? That's a heck of a question. But, Sark is a college guy with a good track record, it's hard to imagine his offense doing any worse than Alabama's offense did in the regular season. The second half of the Georgia game is Daboll's legacy at Alabama, when he had the right guy running his offense, it was great.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
If Atlanta doesn’t fire him i’m Not picking up Matt Ryan in next seasons draft even in the late rounds. He’s a waiver q.b at best under Sark, which is sad considering the potential. They completely neglect those offensive weapons and it’s absolutley infuriating. A better o line coach would help but come on booger picker you got Julio, Freeman, Sanu and Coleman and yet struggle all season long? Glad he’s Someone else’s problem.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
With Sark, we would probably be like Auburn, and have 3-4 loses.
We would not have been in the Playoffs.
We would not have won another National Championship.
I'm just not impressed with his ideas on Offense.
I have predicted plays he would call with a high degree of probability.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.