1. Praises all things Bama and Saban!
2. Disses Georgia and Smart.
3. Burst UCF's bubble.

Bout covers it!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Next season, if they slip up early or stumble late, I don’t even want to hear how there are four better teams in America.You want to knock them out of the Playoff? Beat them twice. Anything remotely resembling a tie in terms of resumes goes to the champs.
Tell it like it is preacher. One loss or a couple of key injuries is not fatal for us. It takes a lot more to KO the champ.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
I likes his intro also. Said Jalen could be another T Pryor, Braxton Miller, or Denard Robinson, Left Marshall out 'cause he's a barner. But I think Jalen's to much a competitor, and devoted to being the QB. I agree with Wright (does that mean Wrights right). Anyway if Jalen can't see down the field finding receivers, and doesn't greatly improve his accuracy it's gonna be deja vu all over again for Jalen.

Kpro

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2018
Great article but even though it might be unwritten... Saban drives me crazy not announcing Tua as the winner hah

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.