Bama Coordinator Search Thread

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Re: Bama Coordinator Seach Thread

Locksley as OC/WR and promote Weinke to co-OC & QB coach? Keep both of them and likely assures Tua as the QB as Locksley did a heck of the job keeping the WR revolt from occurring more than it did.

That said, I trust Saban 100% in this hire and it will probably be someone we aren’t even thinking about.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Locksley as OC/WR and promote Weinke to co-OC & QB coach? Keep both of them and likely assures Tua as the QB as Locksley did a heck of the job keeping the WR revolt from occurring more than it did.

That said, I trust Saban 100% in this hire and it will probably be someone we aren’t even thinking about.
Weinke is already gone. Back to FSU IIRC..

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011

I remember reading after Florida let Coach Mac go that Saban contacted him through their mutual agent to let him know "we are here for him." I believe he got over 7 million buyout from the gators.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

With the head coaching change at UCLA, I would take a run at Jedd Fisch.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Wish we knew what Locksley was going to do with FSU. Very much worried that a reversion to a single read system would flush away all the good will since Monday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Looks Saban has to decide if he is going to be comfortable with a zone read RPO type offense with Tua at the helm. If he isn’t then he is going to have to make two hires. One for an OC and one to replace Locksley.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.