Bama Coordinator Search Thread

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
My guess is we'll get someone familiar in running a pro style offense and can mix in RPO principles here and there. But I would have a very, very hard time believing CNS hires someone that doesn't know how to run an offense like the one we saw in the second half of the NCG.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
My guess is we'll get someone familiar in running a pro style offense and can mix in RPO principles here and there. But I would have a very, very hard time believing CNS hires someone that doesn't know how to run an offense like the one we saw in the second half of the NCG.
Someone that purely runs a one read offense would be a waste of Tua talents. Though someone that runs purely as a pass QB would be a waste of Tua talents. Need a mix.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
This is EXACTLY what I am hoping for. RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Why risk it with Freeze when his old OC Dan Werner is on staff already??

Never mind, just checked and he took QB coach job under Muschamp
QB Coach at South Carolina or OC at Alabama? Not the hardest decision to make, especially since that deal is only a week old.
With the head coaching change at UCLA, I would take a run at Jedd Fisch.
Wouldn't have a problem with Jedd Fisch at all.
Mike Yurcich at Okie State
http://www.okstate.com/coaches.aspx?rc=23

"• A 2016 nominee for the Broyles Award presented to the nation’s top assistant coach, Yurcich oversaw an Oklahoma State offense that was one of only two from the Power Five conferences to produce a 4,000-yard passer (Mason Rudolph), a 1,000-yard rusher (Justice Hill) and a 1,000-yard receiver (James Washington)."
He turned us down last year. Doubt he would accept a year later.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I really hope so too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I thought Hugh Freeze got a one year show cause. I'm probably wrong. Either way my vote would be a big No to hiring Freeze. Too much baggage and he comes across to me as a religious hypocrite.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I thought Hugh Freeze got a one year show cause. I'm probably wrong. Either way my vote would be a big No to hiring Freeze. Too much baggage and he comes across to me as a religious hypocrite.
Freeze has a restriction on being a head coach, that's all . But yeah, freeze isn't going to happen ...pretty sure of that

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.