Bama Coordinator Search Thread

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Re: Bama Coordinator Seach Thread

I'm not sure Mac would want to step back to being a coordinator again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004

I have no idea who CNS might bring in, but whoever it is, with the talent we have on that side of the ball, he'll look like a genus and be a household name by the end of the 2018 season. Just think about Al Borges at AU in 2004.

Last edited:

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004

I have heard that Hugh Freeze has been in Ttown this week ... not sure what I think about that??? Definitely wouldn't be issued any university phones!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I got the feeling Hugh Freeze was going to be a top candidate for an analyst position for 2018 but I do imagine he gets an interview for the big job now. He's a big philosophical departure from what we've done here though. Even Lane Kiffin had his roots in the same basic offense we've ran the entire Saban tenure. He just added some wrinkles from around the game into that framework. Daboll came in and didn't have to change much of anything.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I got the feeling Hugh Freeze was going to be a top candidate for an analyst position for 2018 but I do imagine he gets an interview for the big job now. He's a big philosophical departure from what we've done here though. Even Lane Kiffin had his roots in the same basic offense we've ran the entire Saban tenure. He just added some wrinkles from around the game into that framework. Daboll came in and didn't have to change much of anything.
He has a show cause for next season, so he probably won't be considered for an on-field position anywhere. Are analyst jobs effected by the show cause?

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek

He has a show cause for next season, so he probably won't be considered for an on-field position anywhere. Are analyst jobs effected by the show cause?
Show cause is only for head coach position, i believe. I still dont like it.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

I have no idea who CNS might bring in, but whoever it is, with the talent we have on that side of the ball, he'll look like a genus and be a household name by the end of the 2018 season. Just think about Al Borges at AU in 2004.
If Saban had let Daboll run his offense all year, he, too, would have looked like a genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.