Championship cokes

dblack

Scout Team
Dec 23, 2009
Last time I bought cans, they deteriorated and leaked all over my bookshelf. Not buying again unless they are in bottles. Subscribed to see if anyone finds bottles though.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I bought one several days ago. I didn't want the sorry commemorative issue, but I bought the regular weekly one last week with Tua on the cover.
Yeah I want the one with Tua on there but Walmart didn’t have it yet. I’ll check more stores tomorrow while I’m in town.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Last time I bought cans, they deteriorated and leaked all over my bookshelf. Not buying again unless they are in bottles. Subscribed to see if anyone finds bottles though.
Well mine didn't leak, I was moving and had my Bama cans from the Clemson game sitting out(,was about to put them up) and the next thing I know the plastic six pack ring is sitting there empty and my relatives that help me move says to me " where did you get those cokes...they taste horrible" I said they should, they are over two years old. I found bottles but man was I mad...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
My wife and I had some coke cans from the earlier Saban championships. They did indeed leak. Came home and found one had started running on the entertainment center. Thankfully it hadn’t gotten too far or it would have been in my flat screen.
I've had many cans leak. Coca-Cola is a rather powerful acid!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
When I get the cans home I go ahead and make a small puncture in the bottom and let the coke drain out, then there's no worries about leakage a year or so later. I'm still trying to find a bottle, or 2, from 2012 as I somehow managed to miss out on them.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Everyone needs to be aware that those cans are timebombs. They almost have to be sealed in their own containers to avoid messing anything else up, unless they are drained (you can actually barely break the seal and suck out the contents without any visible marks if you have time to waste).

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
When I get the cans home I go ahead and make a small puncture in the bottom and let the coke drain out, then there's no worries about leakage a year or so later. I'm still trying to find a bottle, or 2, from 2012 as I somehow managed to miss out on them.
Do rinse them out after you do that? I’ve got some I need to drain.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.