UCLA fan’s open letter to SEC Commish

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
You seem to be taking this seriously.
Let me see if I get this straight. A longtime lurker and infrequent poster creates a logically flawless post on Tidefans without blue font in which he: proposes SEC membership for a school 1300 miles west of the westernmost SEC member; lauds SEC officiating; thinks UCLA coeds and cheerleaders, compared to their SEC counterparts, have fewer of the qualities prized by the superficial man; proposes to solve the public funding problem with the deus ex machina of a wealthy patron going by a screen name so satirical that it can only mean he’s serious and wants to throw the dolts at the University of Spoiled Children off the scent until it’s too late; positions Arkansas as a liberal paradise so seductive that Bruins would flock there every other year if only to make the quick drive from Fayetteville to Little Rock just to dine at Doe’s Eat Place - all without even a hint of blue font, mind you - whose screen name combines the first name of USC’s most successful coach with the jersey worn by their best linebacker of the last 45 years ... and you’re suggesting he’s not serious? Not a hint of blue font!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.