CFP Winning play - ESPN Command Center

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
The reaction I can't get over is Davin Bellamy sitting there like, "who ... what ... how ... where ..."

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Does Coach Saban get hit in the mouth? He gets mad for a second -- like something hit him in the mouth...
We saw that live too, and tried to figure out on the replays too...my first guess was he was talking to the troopers to keep the folks from grabbing him - but later noticed you can see rinaldi coming in from the left, and we know Coach Saban is beside himself happy in the moment, believe now it was just an awkward camera moment that looks like something it wasn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
We saw that live too, and tried to figure out on the replays too...my first guess was he was talking to the troopers to keep the folks from grabbing him - but later noticed you can see rinaldi coming in from the left, and we know Coach Saban is beside himself happy in the moment, believe now it was just an awkward camera moment that looks like something it wasn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His mouth went dry. You see him holding a bottle of water by the time he starts talking to Rinaldi

Andy

3rd Team
Jan 21, 2005
The two men who came in and hugged coach were good friends of his I think, one is the engineering dept. Head at the University. I think what Saban said in his Jubilation was we were gone man we were @@@@@@@ gone, obviously referring to the sack and then the improbable pass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.