First post

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
My first post on this forum, but I've been reading some interesting threads here so far. I've seen a few familiar monikers, and mine should be familiar to those who have migrated here from the same place I have posted for some years. This post comes as an introduction, as requested by the moderators, and I look forward to discussing Alabama football with fans who care more about the game than being controversial for the sake of controversy. I'm sure there are older Tide fans than me here, but more younger. I was born very early in the Bryant era, early enough that all of his National Championships were in my lifetime. So, 12 of the 17 have come since I hatched, and I hope to be around for several more. I'm anxious already to see the start of the drive for #18. Roll Tide!
:BigA:

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
My first post on this forum, but I've been reading some interesting threads here so far. I've seen a few familiar monikers, and mine should be familiar to those who have migrated here from the same place I have posted for some years. This post comes as an introduction, as requested by the moderators, and I look forward to discussing Alabama football with fans who care more about the game than being controversial for the sake of controversy. I'm sure there are older Tide fans than me here, but more younger. I was born very early in the Bryant era, early enough that all of his National Championships were in my lifetime. So, 12 of the 17 have come since I hatched, and I hope to be around for several more. I'm anxious already to see the start of the drive for #18. Roll Tide!
I'm pretty sure I recognize you from that other site:) I don't share the same name I had there but I've been on here for a very long time. You'll like it.

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
I do remember you from another site. That board has changed too much and the Mod's are almost non-existent, anyway welcome to Tidefans I think you'll like it here.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Welcome, CIW. I've been here a while, but am also a refugee from another site. Guessing we're about the same age.

As I'm sure you've noticed, the rules, in combination with posters who appreciate the order, are what makes this the best Bama site on the web. Might be the best forum format anywhere.

Glad you're here.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Welcome. I'm a little younger (I think), but still old enough to remember the later Bryant championships. I'm quite enjoying the recent ones, however.

This is a great site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Welcome to TideFans, CIW. Make sure you check out our site policies - we run a bit of tight ship compared to most forums out there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
my first post on this forum, but i've been reading some interesting threads here so far. I've seen a few familiar monikers, and mine should be familiar to those who have migrated here from the same place i have posted for some years. This post comes as an introduction, as requested by the moderators, and i look forward to discussing alabama football with fans who care more about the game than being controversial for the sake of controversy. I'm sure there are older tide fans than me here, but more younger. I was born very early in the bryant era, early enough that all of his national championships were in my lifetime. So, 12 of the 17 have come since i hatched, and i hope to be around for several more. I'm anxious already to see the start of the drive for #18. Roll tide!
:biga:
roll tide and welcome!!!!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Welcome CIW and Roll Tide!!! This is the best family/fan friendly board on the WWW!!!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Hey Coach! Good to see your moniker here. This site is full of respectful Bama folks. Very knowledgeable fans of our favorite athletic program. And the site runs. The other one doesn't most of the time. You will enjoy being able to navigate the site.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.