Mekhi Brown Transfers to Tennessee State

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Alabama under Saban is NOT easy. . it isn't for everyone. There are LOTS of resources to be successful, but the expectations to do so are strong and persistent.

This fellow hung in for several years, so, thanks for what you did for us and good wishes, Mekhi.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Sad that he let his anger get the better of him last week. Hopefully that will teach the younger players that it was not ok.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
He was already accepted to TSU before the playoffs. The transfer was in motion and will now have to sit until they evaluate his behavior due to his Monday night blow up.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Anyone remember what happened on the Tennessee State this past season? Fairly ironic he would go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He should fit right in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I truly wish the young man good luck and hope he can get help to get his issues straightened out. Because one day he'll no longer be a college kid on a college campus. But an adult among the rest of us in society. I truly am pulling for the young man and hope he will become a very productive member of society. Regardless if he makes in football or not.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I wonder why no one had tweeted what happened on the sideline. I presume it not something a player would want to tweet about since what he did breaks team rules. He made a heck of a tackle, hope he channels his anger into something positive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.