Link: Thing of Beauty - TUA Game Winning TD (HD New Perspective)

Rodzilla

Suspended
Jan 2, 2017
Viduta, AL
I can't stop watching it...... I can't, I just don't want to stop. I love hearing the disbelief and amazement in the voices of some of the announcers.
I think this game, this play, may have rocked the world of college football more than even we, the Alabama fans, know.

Roll Tide !
Roll !

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
I hope Kirby and Mel Tucker are kept awake each night by that play the rest of their lives. Considering all the bad blood that came out since Kirby left. It was the ultimate middle finger from us to him, topped off with the echoing of Sweet Home Alabama and Rammer Jammer as they walked off the field in defeat.
Had no idea there was bad blood between them...

and yea, I want folks to remember what this team did and remember all that they went through. They did such a fantastic job it's unbelievable.

UAEE93

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 14, 2008
Gives a great insight into how long he held the safety in relation to how quickly he turned and fired that rocket downfield.
How quick was his release? The time from seeing the receiver to ball leaving his hand was about the fastest I have seen. Maybe he did have the receiver in his periphery (or maybe not). Also, it was on a rope, very little margin for error. Just wonderful.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I can't stop watching it...... I can't, I just don't want to stop. I love hearing the disbelief and amazement in the voices of some of the announcers.
I think this game, this play, may have rocked the world of college football more than even we, the Alabama fans, know.

Roll Tide !
Roll !
I did better this time. Only watched it 5 times before I closed it.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Camera/Video nerd comment: I wonder if that was shot wider (perhaps at 4k) and scaled/cropped/stabilized in post. It's still extraordinary, but that would at least give the operator a little wiggle.

The throw is exceptional; tracking that shot in camera would be at least on par.
Someone may have already said this - but it would be great for that slo-mo to be dubbed in with the old NFL Films music! LOL!!

Little comparison of Tua and McCarrons td throws .....though Tuas looks like a better thrown ball.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...a-looks-just-like-AJ-McCarrons-toss-113968756
Kinda hard to tell on that one. I remember distinctly all of us going ga-ha over the ball AJ threw. Plus, it was thrown from the other hash too. Like I said, it’s hard to tell to me. They were thrown differently too. AJ’s has to have more air under it. Tua’s has to be more flat on a rope type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Kinda hard to tell on that one. I remember distinctly all of us going ga-ha over the ball AJ threw. Plus, it was thrown from the other hash too. Like I said, it’s hard to tell to me. They were thrown differently too. AJ’s has to have more air under it. Tua’s has to be more flat on a rope type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I've looked it over several times....they both are under different circumstances but I just love the spiral and placement on Tuas throw....they were both very well thrown balls. I found it to be fitting that both shared the common opponent

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.