Isaac Taylor-Stuart?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
How are you guys feeling about ITS? He Tweeted today that "He will win a National Championship - guaranteed". Since he wants to play in the SEC that would mean either Bama, UGA or possibly... take your pick.

One of the glaring weaknesses of Georgia during the National Championship was our defensive backfield. I hope we land this kid, because we sure need him!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
How are you guys feeling about ITS? He Tweeted today that "He will win a National Championship - guaranteed". Since he wants to play in the SEC that would mean either Bama, UGA or possibly... take your pick.

One of the glaring weaknesses of Georgia during the National Championship was our defensive backfield. I hope we land this kid, because we sure need him!
Hell`s bells!! How many can you guys sign anyway? Aren`t you about full?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
No way they could get ITS, Surtain, and Campbell.
We have the room, it's just a matter of priority. I agree that ITS is Bama's to lose and think we're putting more eggs in the Campbell basket. We're also heavily recruiting a 4* Safety out of Texas names Leon O' Neal. I'd love for us to nab both of those guys.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
I understand Banks had him all of a sudden interested in aTm . That can only bode well for bama. I hope him and surtain do the right thing.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Would be a huge signing. He attends the same high school in San Diego that Reggie Bush attended. USC looks like the biggest competition. If Alabama signs him and gets him away from the west coast, that would be a massive steal from the Trojans.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just saw a couple of CB's to USCw for ITS. Hoping their predictions are wrong.

n/m - I just saw RTO's update on the other thread.

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Saban never had a home visit with 5 star ITS. Tosh was sent to see him.
Saban had a home visit with 3 star Eddie Smith. that should tell you all you need to know.
furthermore, it came out that ITS had grade issues that concerned the Bama staff.
Stewart is expected to stay home and commit to USC.
one last thing, Smith was graded higher on the board than Stewart.
as we all know, Saban doesn't care about stars and rankings. we should all know by now to learn to trust him..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.