Question: Bama vs Barn (Iron Bowl...basketball style)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Good grief, how many charging calls on us thus far?!!! Come on zebras, don't beat us with the whistle...

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
We got to set some screens for Petty or Key and hit something outside. And not leave one of their guys wide open in the corner..... RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Good grief, how many charging calls on us thus far?!!! Come on zebras, don't beat us with the whistle...
That's what I fear. They seem to be swallowing the whistle so far.

Auburn up 28-24 with 2:50 left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
That's what I fear. They seem to be swallowing the whistle so far.

Auburn up 28-24 with 2:50 left.

considering how well the barn scores, our d is doing well enough ... if officiating doesn’t kill us in the second half and we cut way down on the mistakes on offense, we’ll be in great shape

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
The whole world knows the 3 is their bread and butter. Why have they gotten so many open looks from deep?
It’s simple...fundamentals have went out the window. In my HS and college career, if we did not get a hand in the face of the shooter or at least make an effort to do that, you did not play. Now, it is ole’ defense, just wave at them as you go by.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It’s simple...fundamentals have went out the window. In my HS and college career, if we did not get a hand in the face of the shooter or at least make an effort to do that, you did not play. Now, it is ole’ defense, just wave at them as you go by.
When I played, we got rewarded with a coke if we fouled out. It meant we were playing aggressive.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.