Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinksi, 21, was found dead

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Wow. That is horrible. I feel so bad for his parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Screw depression. This boy was entirely too young to fall victim to this horrible disease. Everyone pray for his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A parent's worst nightmare. May he rest in peace, and may his family find solace in the love and support of their community.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Sad you think a person has everything but you never know what is going on in some ones life. From the outside I am sure to the other Students he was the big man on campus and they wanted to live his life. Tragic I pray for his family.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Sad you think a person has everything but you never know what is going on in some ones life. From the outside I am sure to the other Students he was the big man on campus and they wanted to live his life. Tragic I pray for his family.
It hard to tell sometimes. Most people put on a fake persona, and people think they are the happiest people on the planet. They are usually the most depressed. I feel awful for his family.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Without going into details I can tell you with certainty that it often has nothing to do with what is happening in a person's life. In young people this is often driven by anxiety, and the dark places that anxiety can take you are worse than the anxiety itself - like depression. Even when one is aware of the issue and under treatment, it can be hard to overcome. Now throw in college, sports, girls, etc - all of the things that come with being a 21 year old in our society - and you get scary outcomes.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Just a gripping reminder to be kind to those we interact with each day. You never know the pain someone is dealing with.

Deepest sympathies to this family!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.