Is a Sports Female "Hot or Not" thread appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I guess the question might turn on how many here expect to be nominated for a judgeship someday and want Slate (or anyone) searching through the threads to try and find anything they can to disqualify that person.

As far as Danica, I’ve just never understood the attraction. She’s low level cute but not stunning and (oh boy) let’s face it: there aren’t many female car racers, and she’s attractive by comparison with the few other names you can think of. There’s a media tendency to use sex appeal to sell stuff and then bash people who comment on the sexiness of anyone.

And besides, Leann Tweeden was quite a hottie years ago and dated what seemed like half the athletes but none took her home. I came across a post about ten years ago from a guy who claimed to be from her HS at the same time and still knew her and he simply said two things, she didn’t have they chest in HS and was single because she was some B word. He summarized, “There’s a reason she’s not married” and implied she was attractive but not a great one on one personality.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
That’s the point I was making as to why Rodgers broke up with that actress I’d never heard of. Hawt people have relationships end all the time.

I don’t think Patrick is all that, but as you said, she’s the only girl in the garage so she gets all the attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
some do and that if their choice it is of course fine. But I always think back to the pole vaulter that went viral a few years back that absolutely did not want the attention and was hounded by the media for being a hottie that dared compete in a sport.
I believe she is currently w/Ricky Fowler, the pro golfer. She is a "sports model".

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I will not apologize if I think a woman is hawt. Just so you know, women don't wrestling because of the violence. I've been told by women that they find John Cena, A.J. Styles, Roman Reigns "hawt".

-----------

Danica is meh to me. Olivia Munn is hot, but she is also crazy. Google Olivia Munn/Chris Pine. This woman definitely falls onto the "crazy/hot" scale.

Nina Agdal.....though.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Is a Sports Female "Hot or Not" thread appropriate?

No, you bunch of lecherous old farts, it is not appropriate.

Danica Patrick is hot as a firecracker IMO.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The 90s were a weird time in film history
The 80s saw a dude date a mannequin and another become a teen wolf. But I agree....weird. (And I never could figure out why any guy would date Glenn Close, though age played that maniac well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.