Is a Sports Female "Hot or Not" thread appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I was wondering what everyone thought about having a possible Female Athlete "hot or not" thread.....and if it was appropriate or not.

If it is -- I'd like to ask everyone's opinion of Danica Patrick..... as I see she's dating Aaron Rodgers now.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was wondering what everyone thought about having a possible Female Athlete "hot or not" thread.....and if it was appropriate or not.

If it is -- I'd like to ask everyone's opinion of Danica Patrick..... as I see she's dating Aaron Rodgers now.
The real puzzling thing is he dumped someone way hotter for her. Danica is not ugly, but she is not someone you dump Olivia Munn for.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The real puzzling thing is he dumped someone way hotter for her. Danica is not ugly, but she is not someone you dump Olivia Munn for.
Never heard of her. Maybe he broke up because he didn’t like being with her. Just because a woman is hawt, doesn’t mean you would want to be around her all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Wouldn't that just turn into another form of a fetcher thread? Or are you talking strictly without non-stop posting of pictures which would essentially make the idea pointless?

Won't really comment on the appropriateness of it or not as I do enjoy those types of threads even though it is demeaning in a lot of ways.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Maybe Danica is better in the kitchen...or bedroom.

I wasn't around when the fetcher threads were stopped. I guess I understand why they were, but maybe we could have a pictorial thread comparing muscle tone and general physical fitness that would naturally include skimpy outfits of healthy specimens.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm gonna go with no.

If we can't use real language on this board due to Brett's wish to make it family friendly then we should not be ogling women either. In fact we probably ought to not be treating athletes this way at all anyway. They should be seen for their athletic accomplishments not their appearance. If you want to look at women, this is the internet and there are plenty of other places to do it

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
BamaNation deleted the last (long running) babe thread, so this is a solid 'no'.

There are plenty of places on the internet one can go to find 'babe threads', if one so desires.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Never heard of her. Maybe he broke up because he didn’t like being with her. Just because a woman is hawt, doesn’t mean you would want to be around her all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never heard of her either so I looked her up and, I will just say of the two she would be my pick.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Seems like half of these female athletes play up their sexuality for popularity anyway.

For some relatively obscure cutie pies, go look up Eugenie Bouchard (Canada-tennis), Silje Norendal (Norway-snowboarding), and Kiira Korpi (Finland-figure skating)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Seems like half of these female athletes play up their sexuality for popularity anyway.

For some relatively obscure cutie pies, go look up Eugenie Bouchard (Canada-tennis), Silje Norendal (Norway-snowboarding), and Kiira Korpi (Finland-figure skating)
some do and that if their choice it is of course fine. But I always think back to the pole vaulter that went viral a few years back that absolutely did not want the attention and was hounded by the media for being a hottie that dared compete in a sport.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
some do and that if their choice it is of course fine. But I always think back to the pole vaulter that went viral a few years back that absolutely did not want the attention and was hounded by the media for being a hottie that dared compete in a sport.
And now she is a model because Saucony knows what sells shoes and fitness gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.